Bihar Police SI (daroga) Vacancy 2019 – Apply for 2446 Sub Inspector in Bihar. Online Posts at official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 2446 Sub Inspector. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria and last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for bihar police si vacancy in 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Bihar police SI vacancy is online you need to take care of last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Police SI (Daroga) Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: 2446 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector:- 2064 Posts
- Sergeant:- 215 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail:- 125 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman):- 42 Posts
- Minimum 20 years & maximum 37 Years for male candidates and.
- Minimum 20 years & maximum 40 Years for female candidates.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ Other state:- Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST:- Rs 400/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking or E – challan.
Required Educational Qualification for Bihar Police SI Vacancy
- Qualifications for the post of Bihar Police daroga vacancy is Graduate in any Stream form recognized University.
Salary to be Offered
- Police Sub Inspector:- Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Sergeant:- Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Assistant Superintendent Jail:- Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman):- Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
Selection Process for Bihar Police SI daroga vacancy Post:
- Through Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Physical Test.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Bihar Police’s website bpssc.bih.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for Bihar Police SI (Sub Inspector) Vacancy 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22-Aug-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-Sep-2019