BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply for 221 Civil Judge Vacancies in Bihar. Online Posts at official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 221 Civil Judge vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of a Civil Judge? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for BPSC Civil Judge Notification 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility BPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 221 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Civil Judge (31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination): – 221 Posts
Age Bar As On 01 Aug 2019:
- Minimum 22 years & maximum 35 Years age limit for the job of latest BPSC civil judge online application
Application Fee for BPSC civil judge online form 2020
- For GEN Candidates: – Rs – 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: – 150
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 are you should graduate in Law from recognized University.
Salary to be Offered
Selection Process for BPSC Civil Judge 2020
- Through Online Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC Civil Judge
- You need to visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Bihar BPSC’s Official website bpsc.bih.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12-Mar-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-May-2020
- Last Date for the Application fee: 12 May 2020