Delhi Police Online Form 2019 – Apply for 554 Head Constable Job In New Delhi. Online Posts at official website www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 554 Head Constable Recruitment of Delhi police vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Delhi Police and last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Delhi Police Online Form 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Delhi police constable Vacancy 2019 is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi Police Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 554 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Head Constable (Clerk)
- Male Candidates:- 372
- Female Candidates:- 182
Age Bar As On 01-Jul-2019:
- For UR And EWS Candidates:- 18 To 25 Years
- For OBC Candidates:- 18 To 28 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates:- 18 To 30 Years
- For PWD Candidates:- 18 To 35 Years
Application Fee for Online Form of Delhi Police
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-Service Man And Female:- Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking).
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Delhi police Vacancy are 12th Passed from any recognized Board and also should Typing Speed in Hindi 25 wpm OR English 30 wpm.
Salary to be Offered
- Head Constable (Clerk):- Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- Monthly
Selection Process for Delhi Police Recruitment
- Through Online Objective Test, Physical Test & Typing Test only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Delhi Police’s Official website delhipolice.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Delhi Police Online Form 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14-Oct-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-Nov-2019