IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 312 Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in All India. Online Posts at official website www.iocl.com
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 312 Trade, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of IOCL Recruitment? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for IOCL vacancy through gate 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 312 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Accountant Apprentice: – 25 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: – 128 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: – 29 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): – 13 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder): – 12 Posts
State Wise IOCL 2020 Recruitment Notification
- Delhi 41 Posts
- Haryana 43 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh 08 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir 08 Posts
- Punjab 42 Posts
- Rajasthan 41 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh 108 Posts
- Uttarakhand 12 Posts
- Chandigarh 04 Post
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 24 Years age limit for the job of latest IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
Application Fee for IOCL Job Application Form
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for IOCL Recruitment Notification 2020 given below please see carefully and also check official notification for full details.
- Accountant Apprentice: – You should graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Technician Apprentice: – Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)
- Trade Apprentice: – Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): – You should pass Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder): – Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
Salary to be Offered
- As per the rule of the Apprentices Act.
Selection Process For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Through the Written Exam only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.iocl.com
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Indian Oil CorporationLimited (IOCL)’s Official website iocl.com and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26-Dec-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-Jan-2020