LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 8500 Assistant (Clerk) Jobs In All India. Online Posts at official website www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 8500 Assistant (Clerk). What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria and last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for LIC Assistant Vacancy 2019 do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Assistant of LIC Recruitment is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Assistant Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 8500 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant (Clerk)
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 30 Years age limit for LIC Recruitment 2019.
- All India
Application Fee for LIC Recruitment
- For General/ OBC/EWS:- Rs 510/-
- For SC/ST/PH:- Rs 85/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Assistant of LIC Recruitment are Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from a recognized university and for more details please check official notification.
Salary to be Offered
- Assistant:- Rs 14,435/- Monthly
Selection Process for LIC Assistant Recruitment
- Through Preliminary Online Examination & Main Online Exam, and please check official notification for full details of LIC Recruitments.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.licindia.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)’s website licindia.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Recruitment of LIC Assistant 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17-Sep-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01-Oct-2019