LMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 20 – Apply for 64 Assistant Manager Vacancies in Lucknow. Online Posts at official website www.lmrcl.com
LMRC Recruitment 2019 20 (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 64 Assistant Manager Vacancy. What is the age limit? qualification criteria? What is the salary of Lucknow metro assistant manager? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for LMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for assistant manager jobs in Lucknow Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of LMRC Assistant Manager Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 64 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager
- Civil: – 28 Posts
- Electrical: – 18 Posts
- S&T: – 08 Posts
- Accounts: – 06 Post
- HR: – 02 Post
- Public Relations: – 02Post
Age Bar As On 01-Dec-2019:
- Minimum 21 years & maximum 28 Years age limit for the job of latest Lucknow metro assistant manager Vacancy.
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Application Fee for LMRC recruitment 2019 20
- For UR/OBC Candidates:- Rs 590/-
- For ST/SC:- Rs 236/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for assistant manager jobs in Lucknow are given below, and please visit on official website for full details.
- For Civil: –E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized
- Electrical: –E/B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- S&T: – E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Accounts: – Eligible candidate should have CA or ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- HR: – MBA (HR) or PGDM (HR) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Public Relations: – Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- NOTE: – Minimum marks for required educational qualifications for LMRC Recruitment 2019 are 60% for UR/EWS and OBC candidates, and 50% marks for SC/ST reserved candidates.
Salary to be Offered
- Up To Rs – 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Selection Process for assistant manager jobs in Lucknow
- Through Written test only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.lmrcl.com
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation ltd’s Official website lmrcl.com and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest LMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22-Nov-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-Dec-2019
- Written Test Date: 13 Jan 2020
- Advertisement and details:- Click Here
- Apply Online For Job:- Click here
- Official Website:- Click Here
Other Related Vacancies
|Meghalaya Police New Recruitment 2019 – Apply Before 14 Dec 2019|