Meghalaya police new recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1015 constable & Sub Inspector Vacancy in Meghalaya. Online Posts at official website www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya police | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 1015 Police Constable & Sub Inspector vacancy 2019. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Police Constable Meghalaya? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Meghalaya police new recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the Vacancy of Meghalaya Police 2019 is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of Meghalaya Police Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 1015 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- UB Sub Inspector: – 41 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable: – 268 Posts
- Fireman (Male): – 37 Posts
- Driver Firemen (Male): – 25 Posts
- MPRO Operator Constable: – 21 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable/ BN Constable: – 383 Posts
- Driver Constable (Male): – 19 Posts
- SF10 AB Sub Inspector (Male): – 03 Posts
- Commando Constable (Male): – 98 Posts
- Commando Constable (Female): – 41 Posts
- Signal Operator: – 05 Post
- Follower (Male): – 64 Posts
- Follower SF 10 (Female): – 10 Posts
Age Bar As On 14-Dec-2019:
- For UBSI & SF10 ABSI (Male) 21 To 27 Years
- For Unarmed Branch Constable/ Male Fireman/ Male Driver Fireman / MPRO Operator constable/ Signal Operator/ Armed Branch Constable/ Battalion Constable/ Male Driver Constables/ Commando/ Constable Operator Male And Female Both 18 To 21 Years
- For Male Follower/ AB, UB Group & SF 10 Group 18 To 27 Years
Application Fee for Meghalaya Police Online
- You have to pay the Examination Fee Rs – 50/- for All Candidates through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- For UBSI & SF10 ABSI: – You Should Graduate in any Stream.
- For Unarmed Branch Constable/ Male Fireman/ Male Fireman Driver/ MPRO Constable Operator & Signal Operator: – You Should 12th Pass For This Vacancy.
- For Armed Branch Constable/ Battalion Constable, Male Driver Constables: – You Should Pass 9th Class.
- For Commando/ Male & Female Constable Operator: – 10th Class Pass
- For Follower (Male) (AB/UB Group & SF 10 Group): – You Should 5th pass
Salary to be Offered
- UB Sub Inspector/ SF10 AB Sub Inspector (Male): – Rs – 37800 – 86400/- Monthly
- For Unarmed Branch Constable/ Fireman (Male)/ Driver Firemen (Male)/ MPRO Operator Constable/Armed Branch Constable/ BN Constable/ Male Driver Constable/ Commando Constable (Male & Female)/ Signal Operator: – Rs – 22200 – 52400 /- Monthly
- Follower (Male)/ Follower SF 10 (Female): – Rs – 17400 – 41100 /- Monthly
Selection Process for Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Through Written Test & Physical efficiency Test.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.megpolice.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Meghalaya Police’s Official website gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Meghalaya police new recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12-Nov-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-Dec-2019