MFL TAT Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 62 Technical Assistant Trainees Job In Tamil Nadu. Online Posts at official website www.madrasfert.co.in
MFL | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 62 Technical Assistant Trainees vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of MFL TAT? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for MFL TAT Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for MFL recruitment 2019 apply online Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of MFL TAT Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 62 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT)
- Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT)
- Operations 27 Posts
- Lab Analyst 02 Post
- Mechanical 10 Posts
- Electrical 04 Post
- Instrumentation 04 Post
- Civil 01 Post
- Accountant 01 Post
- Asst. Commercial. & MM 05 Posts
- Marketing Assistant 07 Posts
- Personnel Assistant 01 Post
Age Bar As On 16 Oct 2019-:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 25 Years age limit for the job of MFL TAT Vacancy 2019.
- Tamil Nadu
Application Fee for Madras Fertilizers Limited
- For Gen/OBC/Candidates:- Rs 300/-
- For ST/SC/PHP/Ex – Service Man And Female:- Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking).
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for madras fertilizers limited recruitment 2019 are given below.
- For Operations: – Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering / Technology.
- For Lab Analyst: – B.Sc with Chemistry as major subject.
- For Mechanical: – Diploma in Engineering – Mechanical.
- For Electrical: – Diploma in Engineering – Electrical.
- For Instrumentation: – Diploma in Engineering –Instrumentation.
- For Civil: – Diploma in Engineering – Civil.
- For Accountant: – B.Com or CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter).
- For Jr. Asst. Commercial. & MM/ Jr. Marketing Assistant/ Jr. Personnel Assistant: – Any Degree or Diploma in Commercial Practice or Modern Office Practice Knowledge in typing and computer skills in MS-Office, Internet and e-mail is must.
Salary to be Offered
- Technical Assistant Trainees/ Lab Analyst Trainees:- Rs 20,000/- Monthly
Selection Process for Delhi Police Online Form Vacancy
- Through Online Test only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.madrasfert.co.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting MFL TAT’s Official website madrasfert.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest MFL TAT Recruitment 2019 Recruitment carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25-SEP-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-OCT-2019
- Advertisement and details:- Click Here
- Apply Online For Job:- Click here
- Official Website:- Click Here
Other Related Vacancies
|Delhi Police Online Form 2019 – Apply Before 13 November 2019|