Mizoram Teacher Recruitment – Apply for 665 CSS Hindi Teacher Vacancies in Mizoram. Posts at official website www.schooleducation.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram Teacher Job Recruitment | Mizoram is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 665 CSS Hindi Teacher vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the Pay Scale of Mizoram Teacher? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Mizoram Teacher 2020 Recruitment please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Mizoram Teacher Vacancy is offline you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of Mizoram Teacher Recruitment
Total Posts: – 665 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- High School Hindi Teacher
- Middle School Hindi Teacher
- Not Specified
Application Fee for Mizoram Teacher Job
- For General Candidates: – Rs – 200/-
- For SC/ ST & OBC Candidates: – Rs – 150/-
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Teacher Recruitment in Mizoram are given below with post wise please check carefully otherwise you can see the official notification for full details.
- High School Hindi Teacher: – Hindi Praveen/ Madhayama and Graduate in General Education/ B.Ed
- Middle School Hindi Teacher: – Hindi Praveen/ Madhayama and Higher Secondary School or Graduate in General Education/ B.Ed.
Salary to be Offered
- For Both Posts: – Rs – 30,000/- Monthly
Mizoram Teacher Selection Process
- Not Specified
How to Apply for Mizoram Teaching Job
- First of all, You need to visit www.schooleducation.mizoram.gov.in
- Download the Official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Attach all the documents that are required for the Mizoram Teaching vacancy.
- Sent to Director, School Education Department before 14th October.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-Oct-2020