MPPEB Sub Engineer 2020 Notification – Apply for 52 MP Professional Examination Sub Engineer Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh. Online Posts at the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
MPPEB Sub Engineer Notification 2020 | Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 52 Sub Engineer vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of an MP Sub Engineer? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Sub Engineer Vacancy please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for MPPEB Sub Engineer Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of MPPEB Sub Engineer
Total Posts: – 52 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Engineer (Civil): – 52 Posts
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2020:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum of 40 Years.
Application Fee for MPPEB Sub Engineer 2020
- For Unreserved Candidates: – Rs – 500/-
- For SC/ ST and OBC of MP Candidates: – Rs – 250/-
- MP Online portal fees: – Rs – 60/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, and Credit Card), etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for MPPEB Sub Engineer Recruitment are 3 years’ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute.
Salary to be Offered
- Sub Engineer: – Rs – 43,000/- Monthly
MPPEB Notification Selection Process
- Through Written Test.
How to Apply for MP Sub Engineer
- You need to visit www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting MPPEB’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest MPPEB Sub Engineer 2020 Notification carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28-Sep-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12-Oct-2020