OPTCL 2021 Recruitment – Apply for 280 ITI Apprentice Vacancies in Odisha. Online Posts at official website www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL 2021 Notification | ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 280 ITI Apprentice vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? what are the salary And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply, please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying For the OPTCL Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
OPTCL 2021 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 280 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Electrician: 240 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 40 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 14 years.
- Nil (There is no application fee).
- Qualifications for OPTCL Job are A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Salary to be Offered
- Electrician: Rs 7,000/- Monthly
- Electronics Mechanic: Rs 7,000/- Monthly
- Through Shortlisting & Interview.
How to Apply For 2021 OPTCL Online Form
- First of all, You need to visit www.optcl.co.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting OPTCL’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 27-Feb-2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 08-Mar-2021
- Verification of certificates & Interview of Shortlisted candidates: 15to17 March 2021
- Date of Publication of Final List: 23-Mar-2021