Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment – Apply for 535 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy in All India. Online Posts at the official website www.pnbindia.in
PNB SO Recruitment | Punjab National Bank is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 535 Specialist Officer vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Specialist Officer in PNB? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Punjab National Bank SO jobs please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab National Bank SO
Total Posts: – 535 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Officer (SO): – 535 Posts
|S.No||Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Age|
|1.||Manager (Risk)||160||25 – 35|
|2.||Manager (Credit)||200||25 – 35|
|3.||Manager (Treasury)||30||25 – 35|
|4.||Manager (Law)||25||25 – 35|
|5.||Manager (Architect)||02||25 – 35|
|6.||Manager (Civil)||08||25 – 35|
|7.||Manager (Economic)||10||25 – 35|
|8.||Manager (HR)||10||25 – 35|
|9.||Senior Manager (Risk)||40||25 – 37|
|10.||Senior Manager (Credit)||50||25 – 37|
- All India
Application Fee for Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment
- For SC/ ST and PWBD Candidates: – Rs – 175/-
- For all other candidates: – Rs – 850/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking), etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for SO of Punjab National Bank are given below post wise please see carefully otherwise you can check the official notification link is given below in the important link section.
- Manager (Risk): – Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% and 1 year of post qualification experience.
- Manager (Credit): – CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma.
- Manager (Treasury): – MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute /CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF.
- Manager (Law): – Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate and 2-year experience.
- Manager (Architect): – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and 1 year of post-qualification experience.
- Manager (Civil): – B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering and 2-year experience.
- Manager (Economic): – Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks and Minimum 2 years experience.
- Manager (HR): – 02 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with 2-years experience.
- Senior Manager (Risk): – Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60%
- Senior Manager (Credit): – CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma.
- Please see the official notification for the full details of PNB Recruitment.
Salary to be Offered
|Manager (Risk)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Credit)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Treasury)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Law)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Architect)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Civil)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (Economic)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Manager (HR)||31,705 – 45,950/-|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||42,020 – 51,490/-|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||42,020 – 51,490/-|
Punjab National Bank Selection Process
- Through the Online Written Exam OR Interview.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.pnbindia.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting PNB’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08-Sep-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-Oct-2020