Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 851 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs In Punjab. Online Posts at official website www.appost.in
Punjab Postal Circle | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 851 Gramin Dak Sevak. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria and last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 is online you need to take care of last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 851 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak: – 851
- OBC 153
- SC 210
- UR 416
- EWS 51
- PWD –A 01
- PWD –B 03
- PWD –C 17
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 40 Years age limit for Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy.
Application Fee for Punjab Postal Circle
- For OBC And EWS Male:- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD:- Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Head Post Office.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment are 10th Standard Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
Salary to be Offered
- Gramin Dak Sevak :- Rs 10,000/- Monthly
Selection Process for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment
- Through Merit List and Documents Verification only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Punjab Postal Circle’s website appost.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for latest Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05-Aug-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-Sep-2019