Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 1760 Junior Assistant, Clerk & Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies in Rajasthan. Online Posts at the official website www.hcraj.nic.in
High Court Clerk Rajasthan Vacancy 2020 | HCRAJ is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 1760 Junior Assistant, Clerk & Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of the High Court Clerk? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for High Court Clerk Notification In Rajasthan is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy
Total Posts: – 1760 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Judicial Assistant||268|
|2.||Clerk Grade II||08|
|4.||Clerk Grade-II (District Court) – Non-TSP||1056|
|5.||Clerk Grade-II (District Court) TSP||61|
|6.||Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non-TSP||333|
|7.||Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||16|
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2021:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum of 40 Years.
Application Fee for Clerk In Rajasthan High Court
- For GEN/EWS & OBC Candidates: – Rs – 500/-
- For SC/ ST and PWD Candidates of Rajasthan: – Rs – 350/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking), etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for High Court Clerk Recruitment are Candidate must be a Graduate from any recognized university.
Salary to be Offered
- For Clerk & all Posts: – Rs – 20,800 – 65,900/- pm
High Court Clerk Form Selection Process
- Through Written Test.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.hcraj.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Raj High Court’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01-Oct-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02-Nov-2020
|Online Apply Starting Date||Click Here|
|Date Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Advertisement And Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk FAQ
Graduate from any recognized university.
Minimum 18 maximum 40
For GEN/ EWS & OBC – Rs – 500/-
For SC/ ST and PWD – Rs – 350/-
salary of a high court clerk vacancy is Rs – 20,800 – 65,900/- pm