SAIL OCTT Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 310 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Jobs In Bokaro (Jharkhand). Online Posts at official website www.sail.co.in
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 310 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria and last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for SAIL OCTT Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for SAIL OCTT Diploma in Engineering Recruitment is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of SAIL OCTT Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 310 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT):- 302 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician Boiler (OCT):- 08 Post
Age Bar As On 11-Oct-2019:
- 28 Years for OCTT and 30 Years age limit for OCT.
- Bokaro (Jharkhand)
Application Fee for SAIL OCTT
- For Operator-cum-Technician:- Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM:- Nil
- Please see the official notification for more details it’s given below.
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
Required Educational Qualification
- OCTT: – Qualification for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee is Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical/Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks.
- OCT:- & for Operator-cum-Technician are Boiler Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency
Salary to be Offered
- For both of Vacancy:- Rs 16,800 – 24,110 /-
Selection Process for SAIL OCTT Recruitment
- Through Written Test & Skill Test.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.sail.co.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting OCTT SAIL’s website sail.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest SAIL OCTT Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20-Sep-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-Oct-2019