SJVN Apprentice 2021-22 Notification – Apply for 280 Apprentice Vacancies in Himachal Pradesh. Online Posts at official website www.sjvnindia.com
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment | Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 280 Apprentice vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? what are the salary And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply, please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying For the SJVN Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
SJVN Apprentice 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 280 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices: 120 Posts
- Diploma Holders: 60 Posts
- ITI Apprentices: 100 Posts
Discipline Wise SJVN 2021 Job
|Discipline||No of Post|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Env. Pollution & Control||01|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Technician (ITI) Apprentices
|Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management||02|
|Information Communications Technology/ IT||03|
|Mechanic (Electronics/General /Mechanical)||05|
Age Bar As On 15 Mar 2021:
- Minimum 18 and maximum 30 years.
- Himachal Pradesh
- For OBC and General Candidates: Rs 100/-
- For ST/ SC And PWD Candidates: Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) & Offline through E Challan, etc.
- Graduate Apprentice:- Full-time Degree in Engineering/ Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma Holders:- Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- ITI Apprentice:- 10th Pass and ITI in relevant Branch /Trade.
Salary to be Offered
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 10,000/- Monthly
- Diploma Holders: Rs 8,000/- Monthly
- ITI Apprentice:- Rs 7,000/- Monthly
- Through based on marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
How to Apply For SJVN Vacancy 2021
- First of all, You need to visit www.sjvnindia.com
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting SJVN’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest SJVN Apprentice Notification 2021-22 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-Feb-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-Mar-2021
|Advertisement and Details English||Click Here|
|Advertisement and Details Hindi||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|