SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 230 Apprentice Vacancies in Uttarakhand. Online Posts at official website www.sjvn.nic.in
SJVN Apprentice | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 230 Apprentice vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of ITI Apprentices in 2019? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for sjvn apprentice 2019 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of SJVN Apprentice Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 230 Vacancies
Name of the Posts Discipline Wise:
- Civil: – 40 Posts
- Electrical: – 30 Posts
- Mechanical: – 20 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: – 01 Post
- Architecture: – 02 Post
- Instrumentation: – 01 Post
- Pollution & Control: – 01 Post
- Applied Geology: – 02 Post
- Information Technology: – 03 Post
- Civil: – 13 Posts
- Electrical: – 25 Posts
- Mechanical: – 10 Posts
- Information Technology: – 01 Post
- Architecture: – 01 Post
- Electrician: – 60 Posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management: – 02 Post
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: – 10 Posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT: – 03 Post
- Mechanic (Electronics/General /Mechanical): – 05 Posts
Age Bar As On 31-Dec-2019:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 30 Years age limit for the job of latest SJVN Apprentice Vacancy 2019.
Application Fee for SJVN Vacancies 2019
- For Gen/OBC Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- For ST/SC/PWD:- Nil (No Fee)
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for SJVN Apprentice Apply Online are given below please see carefully and also see official notification for full details.
- For Graduate Apprentices: – Full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE.
- For Diploma Apprentices: – Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from any Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- For ITI Apprentices: – ITI Passed from any recognized university/ Insinuate.
Salary to be Offered
- Graduate Apprentices: – Rs- 10,000/- Monthly
- Diploma Holders: – Rs- 8,000/- Monthly
- ITI Apprentices: – Rs- 7,000/- Monthly
Selection Process for SJVN Apprentice Apply Online
- Through Interviews and marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.sjvn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting SJVN limited recruitment 2019’s Official website sjvn.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10-Dec-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-Dec-2019
- Advertisement and details:- Click Here
- Apply Online For Job:- Click here
- Official Website:- Click Here