TNAHD Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 583 Apprentice Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Online Posts at official website www.tn.gov.in
TNAHD Livestock Inspector | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 583 Apprentice vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Livestock Inspector Tamil Nadu? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for TNAHD Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2019 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for TNAHD Notification 2019 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of TNAHD Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 583 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Livestock Inspector
Age Bar As On 01-July-2019:
- 30 Years for General Candidates.
- 32 Years for BC/ BCM/ MBC Candidates.
- 35 Years for SC/ ST/ SCA Candidates.
- Tamil Nadu
Application Fee for TNAHD Livestock Inspector Recruitment
- For Gen/OBC Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- For ST/SC/SCA:- Nil (No Fee)
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through DD in favour of Director of Animal Husbandry &Veterinary Services, Chennai -35
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for TNAHD application form 2019 are 12th Pass from any recognized Board.
Salary to be Offered
- Livestock Inspector:- Rs-15,000/- Monthly
Selection Process for TNAHD Application form 2019
- Through Written Exam & Interview
- TNAHD recruitment 2019 interview date is not announced right now, but it will announce shortly.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting TNAHD’s Official website tn.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest tnahd recruitment 2019 application form carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-Dec-2019
Other Related Vacancies
|LMRC Recruitment 2019 – 20 Apply Online For 64 Posts.|