UPRVUNL Vacancy 2020 – Apply for 353 Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Online Posts at official website www.uprvunl.org
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 353 Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Other various vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of AE UPRVUNL, Staff Nurse, Account Officer and Pharmacist? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for UPRVUNL Notification Vacancy in 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for UPRVUNL Application form 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of UPRVUNL Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 353 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M: – 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil: – 13 Posts
- Account Officer (Trainee): – 04 Post
- Assistant Review Officer: – 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse: – 18 Posts
- Pharmacist: – 17 Posts
- Technical Grade-II: – 263 Posts
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2020:
- For Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M/ Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil/ Account Officer (Trainee) and Assistant Review Officer 21 to 40 Years
- For Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist and Technical Grade-II 18 to 40 Years
Application Fee for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2020
- For SC/ ST Candidates: – Rs – 700/-
- For All Other Candidates: – Rs – 1000/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Vacancy of UPRVUNL in 2020 are given below please check.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M & Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil: – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less than 65% Marks.
- Account Officer (Trainee): – Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% min.) or Graduate Degree with 1st class from a University
- Assistant Review Officer: – A degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the state Govt with Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 and 25 wpm respectively.
- Staff Nurse: – Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery.
- Pharmacist: – Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by U.P. Government) Registered with U.P. Pharmacy Council.
- Technical Grade-II: – 10th Class Passed and ITI in Electrician/Fitter/Instrument/ Electronics Trade form recognized Institute.
Salary to be Offered
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M: – Rs- 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Monthly
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil: – Rs- 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Monthly
- Account Officer (Trainee): – Rs- 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Monthly
- Assistant Review Officer: – Rs- 36,800 – 1,16,500/- Monthly
- Staff Nurse: – Rs- 36,800 – 1,16,500/- Monthly
- Pharmacist: – Rs- 29,800 – 94,300/- Monthly
- Technical Grade-II: – Rs- 27200 – 86100/- Monthly
Selection Process for UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment
How to Apply for UPRVUNL vacancy
- You need to visit www.uprvunl.org
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting UPRVUNL’s Official website uprvunl.org and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Vacancy of UPRVUNL carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07-Mar-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-Jun-2020