Field Investigator jobs 2021 – Apply for 03 Field Investigator Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Posts at official website www.cutn.ac.in
CUTN Field Investigator Job Notification| Central University of Tamil Nadu is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 03 Field Investigator vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of a Field Investigator? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for CUTN Field Investigator jobs 2021 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the CUTN Field Investigator Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of CUTN Field Investigator jobs 2021
Total Posts: – 03 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Field Investigators: 03 Posts
- As per rules.
- Tamil Nadu
Application Fee for Field Investigator Jobs
- Nil (There is no application Fee)
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Human Rights/ Developmental Studies/ Gender Studies/ Economics/ Public Health/ any relevant social sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Proficiency in English and in one vernacular language (either in Tamil/ Malayalam/Hindi/Mizo).
Salary to be Offered
- Field Investigators:- Rs – 15,000/- Monthly
Field Investigator Jobs Selection Process
- Through Online Interview.
How to Apply For CUTN Field Investigator
- First of all, You need to visit www.cutn.ac.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Interested candidates are expected to send a copy of their CV through email to email@example.com before 15 January 2021.
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-Jan-2021
- Online Interview Date: 15-Jan-2021