Delhi District Courts PA Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 596 Personal Assistant Jobs In Delhi. Online Posts at the official website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
Delhi District Courts | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 596 Personal Assistant (PA). What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria and last date of applying to know all these things do go through the article.
Please do see the official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Delhi District Courts Recruitment is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time.
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi District Courts PA Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 596 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Personal Assistant:- 23 Posts
- Personal Assistant (District & Sessions Judge):- 527 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Family Court):- 28 Posts
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 27 Years age limit for Personal Assistant of Delhi District Courts.
Application Fee for Delhi District Courts PA
- For General, OBC And EWS:- Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Man And Women:- Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Personal Assistant of Delhi District Courts Recruitment are Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University and 100 wpm speed in shorthand (English or Hindi) and Typing speed 40 WPM.
Salary to be Offered
- Please See Official Notification.
Selection Process for Delhi District Courts PA Recruitment
- Through Written test and shorthand test only.
How to Apply
- You need to visit www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Delhi District Court’s website delhidistrictcourts.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for latest Personal Assistant of Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16-Sep-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-Oct-2019