HP Postal Circle GDS 2020 Recruitment – Apply for 634 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Himachal Pradesh. Online Posts at the official website www.appost.in
HP Postal Circle GDS Notification | HP is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 634 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Gramin Dak Sevak? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for HP Postal Circle 2020 Recruitment please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for HP Postal Circle GDS Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of HP Postal Circle GDS
Total Posts: – 634 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): – 634 Posts
Age Bar As On 07 Oct 2020:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 40 Years.
- Himachal Pradesh
Application Fee for HP GDS Online Apply
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS and Male Candidates: – Rs – 100/-
- For SC/ ST and Female Candidates: – Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) Otherwise you can also pay the application fee through any Head Post Office.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for HP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy are 10th Class Passed with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English subject.
Salary to be Offered
- Gramin Dak Sevak: – Rs – 10,000/- Monthly
HP GDS Job Selection Process
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Please check the official notification for full details.
How to Apply For HP Postal Circle GDS Job
- You need to visit www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting HP GDS’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest HP Postal Circle GDS 2020 Recruitment carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07-Oct-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-Nov-2020