Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 77 Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Online Posts at official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court PA 2021 Notification | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 77 PA (Personal Assistant) & Personal Clerk vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of a PA in Madras? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for Madras High Court 2021 Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of Madras High Court Vacancy
Total Posts: – 77 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges: 66 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars): 08 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars): 03 Post
Age Bar As On 01 Jul 2020:
- Minimum 18 and maximum of 35 Years for reserved categories.
- Minimum 18 and maximum of 30 Years for all others.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Application Fee for Madras High Court PA Vacancy
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC&DC/ UR and Candidates: – Rs – 1000/-
- For SC & ST Candidates: – Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft, for full details please see the official notification.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for PA Recruitment in Madras High Court 2021 are Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline and passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English/Tamil in Higher/Senior Grade.
Salary to be Offered
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges: – Level-22 Rs- 56100 – 177500/- PM
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars): – Level-16 Rs- 36400 – 115700/- PM
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars): – Level-10 Rs- 20600 – 65500/- PM
Madras High Court PA Selection Process
- Through Skill Test (Short-hand dictation) and Interview.
How to Apply for Madras High Court PA Job
- First of all, You need to visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting Madras High Court’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2021 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27-Dec-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03-Feb-2021