MMRDA Technician Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 110 Technicians, JE, and other Various Vacancies in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Online Posts at official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) 2020 | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 110 Technicians, JE and other Vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of MMRDA Technician? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the vacancy of MMRDA Job 2020 is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information like NCR (Railway) Recruitment please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of MMRDA Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 110 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
|S.NO||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Technician – I||53|
|2.||Technician (Civil) – I||08|
|3||Technician (Civil) – II||02|
|4||Technician (S&T) – I||39|
|5||Technician (S&T) – II||02|
|6||Technician (E&M) – I||01|
|7||Technician (E&M) – II||01|
|8||Train Operator (Shunting)||01|
|9||Junior Engineer (Store)||01|
Age Bar As On 01 Jun 2020:
- For Technician – I Candidates Maximum age limit is 40 Years
- & For all other MMRDA vacancies age limit is maximum 38 Years
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fee for MMRDA recruitment 2020
- For GEN Candidates: – Rs – 300/-
- For Reserved Candidates: – Rs – 150/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking) etc.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for Recruitment of MMRDA Job 2020 are given below please see carefully and apart from them, you can also visit on MMRDA’S official website, direct link given below.
- Technician – I: – ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in relevant trade with 2 years Experience.
- Technician – II: – ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in relevant trade.
- Train Operator: – Degree or Diploma from in Electrical/ Electronic / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Store): – Degree or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Traffic Controller: – Degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Helper: – ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in any trade.
Salary to be Offered
- Technician – I & Technician – II: – Rs- 25,500 – 81,100/- Monthly
- Technician (Civil) – II: – Rs- 19,900 – 63,200/- Monthly
- Technician (S&T) – I: – Rs- 25,500 – 81,100/- Monthly
- Technician (S&T) – II: – Rs- 19,900 – 63,200/- Monthly
- Technician (E&M) – I: – Rs- 25,500 – 81,100/- Monthly
- Technician (E&M) – II: – Rs- 19,900 – 63,200/- Monthly
- Train Operator (Shunting): – Rs- 38,600 – 1,22,800/- Monthly
- Junior Engineer (Store): – Rs- 38,600 – 1,22,800/- Monthly
- Traffic Controller: – Rs- 38,600 – 1,22,800/- Monthly
- Helper: – Rs- 15,000 – 47,600/- Monthly
Selection Process for MMRDA Recruitment Notification
- Through Examination / Interview.
How to Apply for MMRDA Vacancy
- You need to visit www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting MMRDA’s Official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest MMRDA Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27-Jun-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-Jul-2020
SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Q. How much is total vacancy for MMRDA jobs?
Ans. Total Vacancy is 110
Q. Full Form of MMRDA?
Ans. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Q. What is the age limit to apply for MMRDA Job Vacancy 2020?
Ans. Maximum 38 Years
Q. Where is the job of MMRDA Vacancy?
Ans. Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Q. What is the last date to apply for latest MMRDA Vacancy?
Ans. 27 July 2020 is last date to apply online for MMRDA Recruitment.
Q. What is the salary of MMRDA Technician, JE, Train Operator, and other vacancies?
Ans. All the salary of MMRDA’S Vacancy are given above please see carefully, But even after seeing that, if there is any doubt in your mind, then you can ask us in the comment box.