MP NHM CHO Vacancy 2020-21 – Apply online for 3800 Community Health Officers Vacancies in New Madhya Pradesh. Online Posts at the official website www.mponline.gov.in
NHM CHO MP Notification | National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 123 Community Health Officer vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of the NHM MP CHO Post? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for MP NHM CHO Vacancy please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the MP NHM CHO Form is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of MP NHM CHO Vacancy
Total Posts: – 3800 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Community Health Officers (CHO): – 3800 Posts
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2021:
- Minimum 21 years & maximum 40 Years.
- Madhya Pradesh
Application Fee for NHM CHO MP Online
- There is no application fee (Nil).
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for NHM CHO Vacancy in MP are B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) or GNM from a recognized University/ Institute and Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
Salary to be Offered
- Community Health Officer (CHO) : – Rs – 25,000/- Monthly
MP NHM CHO Form Selection Process
- Through MCQ based an Online Written Test.
How to Apply For Online MP CHO
- You need to visit www.mponline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Madhya Pradesh CHO’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest MP NHM CHO Vacancy 2020-21 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18-Sep-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-Oct-2020