NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 196 Act Apprentice Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Online Posts at official website www.mponline.gov.in
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2020 | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 196 Act Apprentice vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of Fitter, Electrician, Welder and Stenographer? And last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for North Central Railway Uttar Pradesh 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of North Central Railway Vacancy Full Details
Total Posts: – 196 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- ACT Apprentices: – 196 Posts
Trade Wise North Central Railway Vacancy
|Trade||No. Of Posts|
|Mechanic (Machine & Tool Maintenance)||13|
Age Bar As On 01 Dec 2019:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 24 Years age limit for the job of latest North Central Railway Vacancy.
Application Fee for North Central Railway Jobs
- For GEN and OBC Candidates: – Rs – 170/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Female Candidates: – Rs – 70/-
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through Online.
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for the post of Apprentice North central railway 2020 are 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
Salary to be Offered
- Not Specified
Selection Process for the post of North Central Railway
- Through academic merit.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Vacancy
- You need to visit www.mponline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting North Central Railway’s Official website mponline.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest North Central Railway (NCR) Apprentices Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01-Jun-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-Jul-2020