Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak 2021-22 – Apply for 1150 GDS Vacancies in Telangana. Online Posts at official website www.appost.in
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment | Telangana Postal Circle is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 1150 GDS vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? what are the salary And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply, please go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying For the Telangana Postal Jobs Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 1150 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 1150 Posts
Category Wise Telangan GDS Vacancy
|Category||No of Posts|
Age Bar As On 27 Jan 2021:
- Minimum 18 and maximum 40 years.
- For OBC/ UR/ EWS and Male Candidates: Rs 100/-
- For ST/ SC And Female Candidates: Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee through any Head post office.
- Qualifications for Gramin Dak Sevak in Telangana are Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board.
Salary to be Offered
- Gramin Dak Sevak:- Rs 10,000/- Monthly
- Through based on Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply For Gramin Dak Sevak Telangana 2021
- First of all, You need to visit www.appost.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Eligible candidates shall submit online applications by visiting Postal Circle’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak 2021-22 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-Jan-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26-Feb-2021