THDC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 110 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Uttarakhand. Posts at the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
THDC ITI Apprentice Vacancy | Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 110 ITI Apprentice vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of THDC ITI Job? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for THDC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for THDC ITI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of THDC ITI Apprentice Recruitment
Total Posts: – 110 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- ITI Trade Apprentice: – 110 Posts
Trade Wise THDC ITI Vacancy
|S.No||Posts Name||No Of Vacancy|
|1.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||30|
Age Bar As On 20 Oct 2020:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 30 Years.
- For age relaxation please check the official notification.
Application Fee for THDC Apprentice Vacancy
- There is no application fee (Nil).
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for THDC ITI Apprentice 2020 are 10th pass and ITI Passed (regular Candidates) in the year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Salary to be Offered
- As per Provisions of Apprentices Act 1961.
Selection Process for THDC ITI Apprentice Form
- Through Merit.
How to Apply for THDC ITI Apprentice
- First of all, You need to visit www.apprenticeshipindia.org & Register.
- Download Application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Attach all of the documents that required for the THDC ITI job, it’s maintained in the official notification.
- Send them to Sr. Personnel Manager (P&A), THDC India Ltd., Bhagirathi Bhawan Pragatipuram, By-Pass Road Rishikesh-249201 before the last date (20 Oct 2020).
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18-Sep-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-Oct-2020
|Application Form & Notification||Click Here|
|Register Apprentice Portal||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|