Indian Army TES 45 Course Notification – Apply for 90 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Vacancies in All India. Online Posts at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army TES 45 Vacancy 2021 | Indian Army is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 90 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? what are the salary And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply, please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Indian Army TES 45 Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 90 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES-45): 90 Posts
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2022:
- Minimum 161/2 and Maximum 191/2 years.
- All India
- Nil (There is no application fee).
- Qualifications for TES 45 in the Indian Army are 10+2 Examination passed or it’s equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards.
Salary to be Offered
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme: Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Monthly
- Through SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
How to Apply For Indian Army TES 45
- First of all, You need to visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting the Indian Army’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest TES 45 Course Notification carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01-Feb-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02-Mar-2021