Odisha High Court ASO Notification 2021 – Apply for 202 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies in Odisha. Online Posts at official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
ASO Recruitment | Odisha High Court is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 202 Assistant Section Officer vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? what are the salary And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply, please go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying For the Odisha ASO Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Odisha High Court ASO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 202 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer: 202 Posts
Category Wise ASO High Court Odisha Vacancy
|Category||No of Posts|
Age Bar As On 01 Aug 2021:
- Minimum 21 and maximum 32 years.
- The upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Women and up to 10 years for PWDs.
- Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC categories are eligible to get cumulative age relaxation of 15 years i.e. 10 years under PWD category and 5 years under SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Please check the official notification for full details.
- For UR Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For ST/ SC Candidates: Nil
- You have to pay the Examination Fee Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking).
- Qualifications for Odisha ASO Jobs are Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and must have adequate knowledge in Computer Applications.
Salary to be Offered
- Assistant Section Officer:- Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Monthly
- Through Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply For Odisha High Court ASO 2021 Job
- First of all, You need to visit www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Eligible candidates shall submit online applications by visiting Orissa’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest Odisha High Court ASO Application 2021 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-Feb-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-Mar-2021