RRC Northern Railway Vacancy 2021 – Apply for 3093 Act Apprentice Vacancies in All India. Online Posts at the official website www.rrcnr.org
RRC Northern Railway Notification | Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 3093 Act Apprentice Vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for the RRC Northern Railway 2021 Notification please do go through the article.
Please do see the official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the Job of RRC Northern Railway Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of RRC Northern Railway Notification
Total Posts: – 3093 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Trade Apprentices – 3093 Posts
- Minimum 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years for this job.
- All India
Educational Qualification For RRC Northern Railway Job Notification
- Qualifications for RRC Northern Railway Vacancy are Candidates Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from any recognised institution.
Salary to be Offered
- As per Apprenticeship rules
- Through Merit List.
How to Apply For RRC Northern Railway Notification
- You need to visit www.rrcnr.org
- Please check the official notification for full details before applying for this vacancies.
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Railway Recruitment Cell’s Official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest RRC Northern Railway Vacancy Notification carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-Oct-2021