DRDO Recruitment for Diploma – Apply for 150 Apprentice Vacancies in All India. Online Posts at official website www.rac.gov.in
DRDO diploma 2021 Notification | Defence Research and Development Organisation is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 150 Apprentice vacancies. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of the Diploma Job? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the DRDO Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
DRDO Diploma Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: – 150 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 80 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 40 Posts
Discipline Wise DRDO Apprentice Jobs
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
|Posts Name||No Of Posts|
|Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg||30|
|Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication /|
Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg
|Computer Science / Computer Engg./|
Information Science & Technology Engg
|Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
|Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design||15|
|Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/|
Electronics & Instrumentation
|Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking||05|
ITI Apprentice Trainees
|Sheet Metal worker||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Health Safety & Environment||02|
Age Bar As On 05 Jan 2021:
- Minimum 18 years & maximum 27 Years.
Application Fee DRDO Diploma Online Form
- Nil (There is no application Fee)
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees:- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees:– A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees:- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education and A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Salary to be Offered
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Rs 9,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Rs 8,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Rs 7,000/- PM
- Through Merit.
How to Apply For DRDO Diploma Job
- First of all, You need to visit www.rac.gov.in
- You can also see the official notification for full details it’s given below in the important link section.
- Remember one thing, Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting Defence Research and Development Organisation’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest DRDO Recruitment for Diploma carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07-Jan-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29-Jan-2021
|Details And Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online (ITI)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Others)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO Apprentice FAQ
Full Form of DRDO
The full is Defence Research and Development Organisation.
Last date to apply for latest DRDO Apprentice Application?
29 January 2021
What is the selection procedure of DRDO jobs?
Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Apprentice Job salary?
Rs 9000/-, Rs 8000/-, Rs 7000/- Monthly
for post wise you can see the Salary to be offered section it’s given above.