NCC Special Entry 49 Course 2021 – Apply for 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course Vacancies in All India. Online Posts at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
NCC Special Entry 49 Course 2021 Notification | is ready to recruit aspirants for the post of 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (April 2021) for unmarried Man & Women form Graduate & NCC C Certificate pass vacancy. What is the age limit? What are the qualification criteria? What is the salary of a NCC Special Entry 49? And the last date of applying to know all these things about how to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment please do go through the article.
Please do see official notification to be error-free and it’s given below.
Since the mode of applying for the NCC Special Entry 49 Course Application is online you need to take care of the last date of submission so that your application can reach on time and for more other govt job Information please keep visiting here.
Eligibility Criteria of NCC Special Entry 49 Course 2021
Total Posts: – 55 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (Apr 2021): 50 Men & 05 Women
Age Bar As On 01 Jan 2021:
- Minimum 19 and maximum of 25 Years.
- All India
Application Fee for NCC Special Entry 49 Course
Required Educational Qualification
- Qualifications for NCC Special Entry 49 Course Online Application Form are Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks and Applicants holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate.
Salary to be Offered
- Level 10
- For more details you can check the official notification it’s given below in the important link section.
NCC Special Entry Selection Process
- Through Shortlisting, SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
How to Apply for NCC Special Entry 2021
- First of all, You need to visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates shall submit an online application by visiting the Indian Army’s official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for the latest NCC Special Entry 49 Course 2021 Notification carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30-Dec-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-Jan-2021